We are NOT open to students
1 Good to have fundamental understanding on installation of linux based operating systems (Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOs, etc.) and Linux command line (shell).
2 Good to have familiarity in Linux Administration and commands – especially
– Installation of packages (apt-get, dpkg, rpm, snap, pip, etc),
– troubleshooting common issues (grub2, fsck, diskpart, etc),
– networking (netstat, ping, traceroute, telnet, etc.),
– ports (iptables, ufw, netstat, etc),
– default firewall setup (ufw, iptables).
– linux default file structure,
– user administration and access,
– remote access (ssh, scp, rsync, etc..)
3 Good to have scripting knowledge on Bash / Python
4 Knowledge on cloud concepts is good to have.
5 Understanding of services in AWS/GCP cloud service providers.
Must – AWS EC2, Elasticbeanktals (and related services)
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Setting up linux devices on client locations and troubleshooting when required.
– Remotely accessing the device for troubleshooting and house-keeping.
– Periodical patch updates should be applied to devices without down-times.
– Conduct auditing on the infrastructure on a weekly/ monthly basis.
– Automation should be done wherever possible by writing scripts or using existing tools.
– Work closely with the Development team to understand the needs of requirements.
– Troubleshooting the issues reported in stipulated time and should provide documentation for the solutions.
1. Should be a graduate in ECE/CSE/ IT
2. Good communication skills
3 Should have logical knowledge.
4. Should have the ability to tackle situations like downtimes, unexpected server crashes, etc..
5. Should have an experience of 0-6 months.
6. Should flexible w.r.t work timings.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.